What are the injectables for these products ?
Injectable products : The injectable plumper reduces wrinkles. Absorbable fillers are injected into the temples, upper eyelid and middle third of the eyebrows, mid-face, oval and neck. These facial plumping products are combined with botulinum toxin for a very harmonious effect.
How do facial fillers work ?
If you want to rejuvenate, correct imperfections, wrinkles, furrows and depressions, smooth fine lines on the face and neck, add volume to cheeks and cheekbones, reshape the face, plump up the lips and moisturise the skin.
Folds or creases appear to have almost disappeared, unlike botulinum toxin injections which relax the muscles underneath the wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid dermal filler for injection is non-allergenic, fully absorbed and compatible with the human body, making it an ideal treatment. Hyaluronic acid is a hydrophilic substance that is naturally present in the body and skin, but becomes scarce with age, causing dry skin.
Overcorrection is not necessary during the first treatment, and it is best to consult the surgeon again for possible modifications. Some studies show that repeated injections can help stimulate the body’s natural collagen production.
Consultation with an experienced aesthetic doctor is essential to ensure the safety of the treatment.
It is both an art and a science, something that only experienced health professionals can do.
By selecting qualified and competent practitioners trained in this type of therapy, you can minimise these risks, but not eliminate them completely. In any case, if you have any questions about the consequences of these injections, do not hesitate to contact us.
- The beauty effect is immediate, the effect is natural, and the effect can be seen after about ten days of treatment.
- The effects will last from 6 to 18 months, depending on age, skin quality, lifestyle and the cross-linking of the hyaluronic acid molecules.
Possible side effects of hyaluronic acid
Slight swelling at the injection site.
- These defects do not last long and are easy to hide.
What is the result after a botulinum toxin injection treatment ?
Contraindications to treatment :
What are the benefits of combination therapy ?
Botox® has no effect on adding volume, so it does not fill in like filler injections. Botox® injections help to relax the muscles on wrinkles associated with muscle contractions. This combined filler injection technique gives the best results.
- You may see results within a few days, but it may take a week to see the full effect of the treatment.
- This improvement usually lasts three to four months.
- As the effects of Botox® begin to wear off, your muscle responses and wrinkles will return.
Possible side effects of Botox®.
- Small bruises at the injection site.
- Retraction of the tail of the eyebrows (transient)
Contraindications to treatment :
Smoking cessation is strongly recommended. For e-cigarette users, if your e-cigarette liquid contains vasoconstrictor nicotine, these products should be avoided even without tar
These shortcomings are temporary. Certain medical conditions may contraindicate treatment and are not suitable for pregnant women or patients with neuromuscular disorders. Do not rub or massage the areas treated with Botulinum toxin after wrinkle removal to prevent the Botox® from migrating to other parts of the face.
What are the possible complications after a hyaluronic acid injection ?
Complications of filling and volume measurements are extremely rare :
A small number of cases have been described such as persistent redness, abscess or skin necrosis at the injection site for several weeks.
Injectables: any known complications to date are as follows :
Complications loco-régionales :
- Headaches : These may appear after the first injection and disappear after a few hours to a few days.
- Sagging eyebrows : Forehead injections may cause a slight drooping of the eyebrows. This is usually due to the fact that the eyebrows were already low before the injection. This slight reduction of the eyebrows usually disappears within a few weeks.
- Ptosis : Injections into the glabella cause localised ptosis of the upper eyelid for 4 to 8 weeks. This condition is rare (less than 1% of cases) and always disappears after a few weeks.
- When you are uncomfortable or smile and swallow : Injecting your lips or making small abnormal movements while smiling may cause discomfort.
- Injection into the neck may cause difficulty in swallowing.
- Dry eye : Decreased tear production may lead to keratitis, especially in patients wearing contact lenses (in which case care should be taken to moisturise the cornea).
- Abnormal muscle contractions and mimetic disorders : A few days after the injection, the treated muscles may show slight abnormal (paradoxical) movements (spontaneous contractions).
General complications :
They are very special.
- Allergic reactions : skin rash, hives, general allergic reactions.
- Nausea, dizziness.
- Fatigue, fever, flu syndrome.
- Dry skin or mouth.
In addition to these known risks, there are the duration and unpredictable aspects, and finally the unusual or even unknown risks inherent in any medical practice. In general, one should not overestimate the risks, but be aware that even seemingly simple medical treatments always carry risks.
Going to a qualified practitioner ensures that the person has the training and skills to understand how to avoid these complications or treat them effectively if necessary.