Explanations : Doctor POIGNONEC plastic surgeon in Paris
Photorejuvenation with pulsed
Photorejuvenation before after facial skin pulsed light treatment
- Skin quality
- Skin treatment
- Laser treatment
- Oval of the face
- Hyaluronic acid injection
Photorejuvenation, what is it?
The photorajeunissement allows to erase or reduce the mask of pregnancy, to overcome benign vascular lesions such as venous dilatations, couperose, spots due to sun exposure, brown spots, loss of elasticity, very fine fine lines, but also to tighten pores and stimulate collagen production. By boosting microcirculation, it firms the skin and gives it a radiance boost. Patient and physician eye protection[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Reduction of small vessels, red spots, brown sun spots – visible improvement in skin texture, brighter, more toned and smoother.
Face photo-rejuvenation is for
Who is it for?
Photorejuvenation is a very good alternative for those who wish to rejuvenate gently by avoiding injections and surgery.
It is applied effectively especially to the face, but also to the neck, décolleté and hands. Avoid on tanned or self-tanned skin before or during treatment ![/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
How is collagen stimulated?
When the collagen in our skin is heated to an ideal temperature, it changes and gains firmness and volume. As a result, the skin re-expands, firms and tightens.
During the procedure, is the treatment painful?
- The treatment is so gentle that no anaesthesia is required and any redness disappears after a few hours or days.
- The lamp delivers a light beam at multiple wavelengths, it restarts collagen production. Photorejuvenation is fast and painless.
- We start by applying the specific gel to improve the passage of light through the skin.
What is the duration of the treatment and how many sessions are to be expected?
At the beginning, for an optimal range, a series of sessions (varying according to the type of skin and its condition) will be necessary so that the skin finds a harmonious color and presents a young and fresh aspect.
- Sessions to be scheduled: between 4 and 6, spaced one month each.
- Anesthesia : analgesia by cooling the skin during laser shots.
- Each session lasts from 20 to 45 minutes, depending on the area to be treated.
- Small rednesses and a sensation of heating can appear, they are absorbed in a few days
- Progressive improvement with each session the skin will appear softer, clearer, more transparent, more luminous and its colour more harmonious.
- One obtains a real smoothing of the skin, a correction of the complexion and a reduction of fine lines.
- The results are spectacular, thanks to the intense light emitted by the laser which will slightly heat the dermis on the area to be treated, to cause a healing process at the origin of the formation of a new collagen.
- A moisturizer can be used for a few days.
- Daily activities can be resumed immediately.
- Perenniser le résultat : 1 to 2 maintenance sessions each year.
Treatment with this type of laser is equivalent to a superficial peel in terms of effectiveness and comfort for the patient.
After the session, what are the consequences of the treatment?
- If the patient feels warm as if he had just spent a day at the beach, he can look for a way to cool his skin (spraying cold water for example) to relieve himself.
- Its effect is long lasting, however it is best to do one or two maintenance sessions each year.
- It is possible that some redness may appear for a day or two on some skin types, but the treatment is not very visible.
- On average, good results are generally obtained after 3 to 8 treatments.
- The big advantage of photorejuvenation is that each person can return to work after treatment
- Women may also mask redness by applying makeup (even immediately) after treatment.
Photorejuvenation source : Best extract from the book « La chirurgie esthétique, les solutions et les conseils de mon chirurgien » © Ambre Publishing | The author : Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC – Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeon, located in the heart of Paris, specialized in plastic, aesthetic & reconstructive surgery
Book your photorejuvenation session online at the medical office in Paris”]Make an appointment by Phone. : +33 (0)1 45 63 13 20 Monday to Friday 09:00 AM – 08:00 PM and Saturday morning
Are there risks of complications?
This care is not recommended for people who suffer from :
- Severe diabetes
- Pregnant women and those taking photosensitizing drugs
- Treatment with pulsed light is not recommended for patients who are already under another anti-stain treatment. In this case, there may be a risk of burns.
Source : French Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery S.o.F.C.P.R.E
Only a few small rashes appear, but they are not major marks. For brown spots, they appear for a few days, then disappear.
All in all, we must not overestimate the risks, but simply become aware that a medical-surgical act, even a seemingly simple one, always involves a small proportion of risks. Using a qualified practitioner ensures that they have the training and skills required to avoid these complications, or treat them effectively if necessary.
By choosing a qualified and competent practitioner, trained in this type of treatment, you limit these risks as much as possible without however completely eliminating them. If you notice one or more complications, do not hesitate to contact the plastic and aesthetic surgeon if you have any concerns.