Website of Dr Sylvie POIGNONEC
Designation of the site: legal notice
Site name: www.docteur-poignonec.com
Plastic surgeon working in the Alphand clinic, the Tocadéro clinic and the Blomet clinic in Paris
Presentation of the site
Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC, a liberal plastic surgeon, provides information concerning her medical qualifications. This site is intended for the information service of the general public, patients, health professionals or colleagues.
Furthermore, its objective is to maintain a medical link between Dr. POIGNONEC and its patients. For this purpose, an online diary is made available on the site in order to optimize the care for each patient in the practice and followed up by Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC.
There is consensus in the scientific community on the information presented. It is designed to answer questions related to Dr. POIGNONEC’s medical and para-medical training and experience.
The information provided on www.docteur-poignonec.com is intended to improve, not replace, the relationship between the public, the patient or health care professionals and Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC.
Director of the publication : Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC.
Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC, specialist in surgical activities. This author has no conflict of interest with the pharmaceutical industry or medical groups.
Company name :
- Siret : 39821626700029
- Surgical activities : 8622b
- Postal address : 10 Rue de la POMPE PARIS 16 — France
- Phone : (+33) 18.104.22.168.20
- Mail address : direct contact
Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC does not guarantee in any way that the functions contained in the site or access to the site will be provided without interruption and without error, nor that the site or the server that makes them available are free of viruses and other dangerous components.
Under no circumstances, does Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC shall not be liable for any direct or indirect incidental damages resulting from the use of all or part of the elements of the site.
The responsibility of Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC may not be directly or indirectly retained, in any capacity or for any reason whatsoever :
- In case of interruption of service of the site motivated by maintenance operations or by the behaviour of the users of the site,
- In case of inaccessibility and/or inability to use the site by any user of the site,
- In case of damage to equipment of any form, loss of data, during a connection to the site.
Disclaimer for content :
All or part of the information and elements published on the site are provided as is, without any guarantee of any kind, express or implied, and in particular without this being restrictive, available, accurate or complete.
Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of information contained on this site. In particular, the site may contain technical and typographical errors or other inaccuracies, which you acknowledge and accept when using the site.
Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions presented by and/or contained in the site or by any referenced document.
The information contained in the site is non-contractual and subject to change at any time. The information presented on the site is regularly updated.
Financing of the site :
The site is financed exclusively by the creator of the site Doctor POIGNONEC author and editorial manager of the site.
Advertising message or banner
The www.docteur-poignonec.com website receives no advertising revenue. The site does not accept any form of advertising and this will be automatically deleted, including in comments (as a link).
In accordance with articles L.4113-13 and R.4113-110 of the Public Health Code, Dr. POIGNONEC has no ties of interest with companies and establishments producing or operating health products or consulting organizations involved in these products.
“Advertising type” banners can be diffused on the site on the occasion of events (symposiums, conferences,…), it is in this case of partnership or quite simply information towards the public.
Data-processing law and Freedom In accordance with the law 78-17 “Data-processing and Freedoms” in France. You have a right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you, online on this site.
Comments have been permanently disabled on the blog for reasons of misuse or inappropriate spammers. Old comments will no longer be visible. The author of this site cannot be held responsible for comments and reactions published by users of social networks.
Support on the blog :
You have the possibility to contact
Medical Information :
No personal data of a medical nature is contained in the site’s database. Internet users wishing to have information of a medical nature should contact Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC by phone or by registering on doctolib for an appointment.
Precisions on before/after photos :
Cautiousness measures of the National Council of the Order of Doctors
And according to the Foundation’s recommendations Health On the Net, concerning the photographs before/after diffused on the site :
- It is the same person on the photos illustrating our clinical cases, respectively, for the result before/after
- Before/after photographs have not been retouched or improved, except on portraits, eyes have been deliberately blurred
- The consent of the persons whose image is published on the site has been required in due form
- The expected results are specific to each individual, and the consequences of a surgical operation cannot be guaranteed at 100%
Video content :
The videos are provided for information purposes only. The content of the videos is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
The objective of the 3D animation sequences with a narration is to better enlighten you on the operation you may be about to undergo. These videos are designed by an American company, the world library of scientific and medical animations, Blausen Medical. We expressly draw your attention to the fact that, having been designed in the United States, some information videos refer to procedures or treatments that differ from the French regulations in force.
- Video presentation by Dr. POIGNONEC. video credit: Plastic Surgeons Info, October 21, 2017 – www.chirurgiens-plasticiens.info
- “VIS LEURS VIES” on the theme ” The diktats of beauty, be beautiful and shut up! “ program of testimonies and reports presented by Katherine COOLEY and Marianne KOTTENHOFF LCI, October 21, 2017
- It starts today on the theme ” Ready for anything to stay young “ presented by Faustine BOLLAERT Production Réservoir prod France Télévisions, October 13, 2017
- World Aesthetic Day Open House – at the medical practice rue de Ponthieu video credit : Sylvie POIGNONEC, September 23, 2017
- Audio vidéo émission radiophonique ” Alone against all “ presented by Philippe DAVID with Patrick ROGER on Sud Radio, September 20, 2017
- Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC & Dr. Hervé Serge PADEY
F.A.C.E2F@ce Congress video credit : Dr. Nabila AZIB, 10 September 2016
- En quête d’actualité presented by Guy LAGACHE on D8 “Is it necessary to be beautiful to succeed?”, April 13, 2016
- Newspaper of 20H weekend on France 2 “La chirurgie esthétique, un secteur en plein boom” France Télévisions, January 30, 2016
- C’est au programme – Show hosted by Sophie DAVANT beauty section presented by Laurence DORLHAC on France 2/France Télévisions, January 19, 2016
- Video Télématin presented by William LEYMERGIE column by Laurence OSTOLAZA on France 2/France Télévisions, September 08, 2015
- Audio video radio show – We are made to get along : Aesthetic surgery: tomorrow, all addicted to the scalpel? Flavie FLAMENT 15h00-16h00 on RTL, 22 June 2015
- Audio video radio show – There are no two like it: Do you have to be beautiful to succeed? P2CE by Marion RUGGIERI 15h00-16h00 on Europe 1, 18 May 2015
- Video Télématin JT of 7h and 8h on France 2 – The cult of the true body phenomenon of society. France Télévisions/Julien BENEDETTO, 02 May 2015 with the kind permission of France 2
- Video first edition on BFM TV – Kylie JENNER challenge : The new game that panics teenagers. La matinale télé, April 24, 2015 with the kind permission of BFM TV
- Audio video radio show – Wide angle: Is it necessary to be beautiful to succeed ? Patrick ROGER’s Europe Weekend 18h-18h30 on Europe 1, 12 April 2015
- Video on the lifespan of breast prostheses : TV news of 13H, on 07/05/2014 with the kind permission of France 2
- Video : Dossier on aesthetic medicine : Journal TV de 20H, le 13/11/2013 avec l’aimable autorisation de France 2
- The two videos on AAC label expert committee : Doctors : Dr. Charles GADREAU; Dr. Franck DESASY; Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC; Dr. Béatrice LAFARGE-CLAOUE; Dr. Geneviève DOUX, one directed by Ghislain d’ORGEVILLE in October 2013 and the second conceived in February 2014, both were produced by the digital clinic
- Videos : Answers to questions about plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine & What recent developments have been made in 2013, by the MediaScope
- Video on treatment of facial paralysis : Women’s TV l 10/2010
- Video on facial radio frequency : Directed in 2010 by Nathalie COHEN, journalist
- Video on the facial paralysis : JT TV on 30/04/2008 with the kind permission of TF1
Hypertext links :
Dr Sylvie POIGNONEC declines any responsibility as for Internet sites having a link towards that of Dr Sylvie POIGNONEC.
This site may contain links to other websites, particularly medical websites. These links are inserted for accessibility purposes only, and Dr Sylvie POIGNONEC assumes no responsibility for the content of the sites. Access to these sites is the sole responsibility of the user.
Any broken link, omission or error can be reported via the contact form.
Cookies facilitate your navigation on the site and speed up interaction with you, anonymously :
The user is informed that, during his visits to the site, a cookie may be installed automatically on his browser software to ensure the proper functioning of the site. A “cookie” does not allow us to identify you.
About you :
The data concerning you (contact and appointment planning) are strictly confidential and cannot be communicated by Dr Sylvie POIGNONEC to third parties. You may request an update or deletion of information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date or whose collection or use, disclosure or retention is prohibited by law. To exercise this right, you can use the contact form available on all pages of the site.
The confidentiality of your data :