실비 포아뇨넥 소개와 약력
성형 전문의 – 사회와 프로페셔널 에스테틱 전문 박사
전문 경력: 전문의 박사 성형외과 수술, 재건 분야
- Plastic Surgery Department of Dr. Lorenceau : Cergy-Pontoise Hospital September 2004 June 2006.
- Neuilly-Courbevoie Hospital department of Dr. BOUTIER Cervicofacial surgery.
- Clinical Manager – Hospital Assistant, from November 1, 1991 to October 31, 1993, in the Department of Cervicofacial Surgery and Plastic Surgery of Professor J. SOUDANT (Hospitalier Pitié-Salpétrière group).
- Internal of the Hospitals of Paris (1985 Competition) from 1 May 1986 to 31 October 1989.
- Internal General Medicine from November 1st 1985 to April 30th 1986.
- DESC in Face and Neck Surgery: October 1996.
- Clinical Manager – Assistant from November 1, 1991 to October 31, 1993.
- DEA in Neuroscience – Paris 1992
- Head of clinic from clinic from November 1, 1990 to October 31, 1990.
- BICHAT Hospital Thesis Director Professor R. PEYNEGRE: “PLACE OF THE TRANS FACIAL WAY FIRST IN ETHMOID CANCER SURGERY”.
- Doctor of Medicine: Thesis – Paris 1989. Specialty in Otorhinolaryngology (1989).
- ENT specialist : October 1989
- Qualification in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Member French College of Plastic Surgery.
- EUROPEAN BOARD Holder in Plastic Surgery
- Memory : “Demonstration of motor neuron hyperexcitability of the facial nerve in patients with hemiispasm”.
- Traineeship 1991-1992 : Electrophysiology laboratory of Professor J.C WILLER Faculty Pitié Salpêtrière.
- Diploma of Advanced Studies (DEA) in Neuroscience – Paris VI 1991-1992.
- Attestation of Applied Studies (AEA) in Neurosciences – Paris VI – 1989.
- Memory for obtaining the DIS – 1994 : External canthus. Anatomy; Review of techniques. October 1994. LARIBOISIÈRE Hospital. Dr. DJEDDI.
- Attachea at the Pitié Salpêtrière Hospital
- Former Intern at the Hospitals of Paris
- Former Chief of Clinic, Assistant of the Hospitals of Paris
- Former of the Cergy-Pontoise Hospital, Department of Dr. Lorenceau, Plastic Surgery.
- Active member of the French Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery [SOFCPRE].
- Former Vice-President of the French Society Continuing Education in Aesthetic Surgery (theoretical and practical training).
- Member of the European Academy of Plastic Surgery « Joseph Society ».
- Associate member of CIREOL.
- Full member of the Société Française de Chirurgie Plastique et Esthétique de la Face et du Cou. Regional delegate of the union and the College of Plastic Surgeons [SFCPEFC].
- Holder of European l’European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery [EBOPRAS].
- Member of the French Society of Aesthetic Surgery.
- Member of the AAC Label Experts Committee.
What is the profession of plastic surgeon?
I’ve been a plastic surgeon for 20 years. The follow-up of a patient starts with the first consultation: people of all ages come to see me to treat malformations (protruding ears, for example), or for rejuvenations, facelifts, laser treatment. So I have a rather varied clientele. When I receive them, I try to discuss their project with them. Then, in the operating room, I perform the operation (rhinoplasty, eye rejuvenation, liposuction, etc.) then I examine them to check that everything went well. In the practice, I do treatments: this is the aesthetic medicine part. At the hospital (Pitié-Salpêtrière), once a week, I treat more serious pathologies such as skin cancers or facial paralysis due to accidents.
What are the different operations I perform?
Breast prostheses are a big demand right now. I also intervene on rhinoplasty (or nose surgery), liposuction, eyelid surgery, lifting, breast reduction, protruding ears, and many others.
What are the trends and novelties?
At the moment, it is genital surgery (lip reduction or injections for menopausal women). There is also criolipolysis (fat treatment to reduce fat clusters), with very interesting results: it is an alternative to liposuction for both young and older women. Even if it is more complicated after 60 years, because the skin relaxes.
What are the most popular operations according to age?
In young people, rhinoplasty and breast augmentation are the most frequently used. Young girls generally wait 18-19 years. In children, it is the operation of the detached ears: one begins this intervention as from 8 years.
Source: Propos recueillis par beautistas.com
- « Regard et Paupières » :
- « Chirurgie des Tumeurs Cutanées de la Face » :
- « Chirurgie cutanée réparatrice de la face et du cou » :
- « Chirurgie Plastique de la Face » :
Contribution of Aesthetic Surgery, E. MAHE, S. POIGNONEC, J. SOUDANT, G. LAMAS, Les mono graphies du CCA Wagram, Edition 1999 – Paris.
C. BEAUVILLAIN de Montreuil, J.P BESSEDE JP. BENEOTE, Chapter Lasers and Skin Neoplasms. French Society of ENT and Face and Neck Surgery. Edition 2002.
J.P BESSEDE Masson 2003. Chapter atrophic scars and lipofilling. p. 37, 35, 36, 37.
Rejuvenation beautification, Concept and Practice J. SANTINI, D. KRASTINOVA, LOLOV, 1999 – Report Société Française d’ORL et de Chirurgie de la Face et du Cou, Chapter : « la région péri-buccale » « les blépharoplasties esthétiques »
|Books on aesthetic surgery||-Author and co-author dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC-|
|« Faut-il être beau pour réussir? » Chirurgie esthétique et image de Soi|
Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC co-written with Marie-Pierre SAMITIER, health journalist at France 2 © Boîte À Pandore Editions | 2015
|« La Chirurgie esthétique »|
Solutions et conseils de mon chirurgien
Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC © Edition Ambre | 2013
|« Chirurgie plastique esthétique de la face et du cou »|
Book that has benefited from the contribution of Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC : © Elsevier Masson Edition | 2012
|« Regard et Paupières »|
Contribution of Aesthetic Surgery
Édouard MAHÉ, Sylvie POIGNONEC – Contributions from Jacques SOUDANT, Georges LAMAS
Collection : © Les monographies du CCA Wagram
The body, its cult, its beauty
The body has today become a means of communication. It’s us, it’s about us.
In an image society that devours fashion icons and stars for a moment, the way others look at us reassures us about ourselves.
Plastic surgery has therefore become a familiar way to regain confidence and self-esteem. The body is the object of a true cult and it seems that it is necessary to be beautiful to succeed.