Surgery of the silhouette
Intimate surgery women
Specialized in plastic surgery in Paris and attached to the hospital of the Pitié-Salpêtrière
Aesthetic plastic surgeon in Paris certified by the Haute Autorité de Santé, specializing in cosmetic surgery and anti-aging medicine procedures.
— Awarded the Best Clinical Case for Rhinoplasty, I devote myself fully to aesthetic surgery and aim for perfection for each patient
— Active member of the French Society of Plastic Surgery Reconstructive & Aesthetics and member of the AAC Label Expert Committee
— Author and co-author of several books on aesthetic surgery and anti-aging medicine.
Dr. Sylvie POIGNONEC Plastic surgeon, recognized and qualified
The importance of self-esteem
In a world where the image is omnipresent where the life span has increased significantly and where one has to work longer, physical appearance plays an increasingly important role. Men and women are confronted daily with the look of others a pleasant silhouette a face with regular features are factors of success because they increase the self esteem and confidence. Within the framework of a global care the rules hygiene-dietetics cosmetology even medicine.
What are the benefits of aesthetic anti-aging medicine for rejuvenating or slimming without surgery?
Aesthetic medicine is a thriving discipline without surgical procedure that aim to improve the physical appearance, rejuvenate or slimming without surgery is possible, using minimally invasive or non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
Patients do not only want to be healthy, they also want to enjoy life to the fullest, be fit and minimize the effects of aging. Patients often claim that these procedures require minimal downtime and minimal risk to their health.
Media and Congresses Dr. POIGNONEC
What are the trends in plastic surgery?
This is the case of liposuction, breast enlargement, surgery of the upper eyelids and bags under the eyes, as well as the nose.
The potential risks, side effects and possible complications must be explained at length, for a better understanding consult us.
The needle replaces more and more the scalpel, this recent trend that explains the current success of aesthetic medicine around the world.
« Should we be beautiful to succeed? » By Marie-Pierre SAMITIER, journalist specializing in health in France 2 & the doctor. Sylvie POIGNONEC, plastic surgery and aesthetic surgeon in Paris
- J'ai ajouté une vidéo à une playlist @YouTube - TRAITEMENTS TOXINE BOTULIQUE (Botox®) & MÉSOTHÉRAPIE https://t.co/aMOnw05Qto26 July 2017
- Après-midi de dissection à l’école de Chirurgie du Fer à Moulin avec les internes de la de la Pitié #rhinoplastie e… https://t.co/P4QsdGtlii14 June 2017
- RT @AbsRichard: Alors que la lipoaspiration affine le corps, le # bodylift rajeunit la silhouette. Praticiens, réservez vos dates. #sofcep2…3 June 2017
- with Dr. Steven HOPPINS; Dr. Béatrice LAFARGE-CLAOUE; Sylvie BREMOND MOOKHERJEE and Dr. Robin MOOKERHEJEE… https://t.co/1KYe87fpym3 June 2017
- RT @CongresSofcep: France Bleu parle de cette 30 ème édition de la Sofcep - Société Française des Chirurgiens Esthétiques... https://t.co/q…3 June 2017